Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Preschool rhymes/songs- In a teacher's voice

 Songs are always the best ways to make kids engaging. Have you ever felt excited when hearing your childhood rhymes/songs? 

I have created a podcast of such nostalgic songs. The singer behind my podcast is my mom who is a teacher. She has been actively engaged with children for many years teaching and helping several kids. 

Here's the link to the podcast,

Hear it!!

She sang these songs to help me teach my kids. And I thought why not to post them in a podcast. Many can play these to their children and hearing it this way has much pros. 

  • No video to spoil the eyes,
  • Kids can get interactive with actions,
  • Repetitive singing of these help them improve their tamil vocabulary,
  • They enjoy singing in action
Play these and sing with them, when you want to engage them in a quality time or in travel, so that fun is guaranteed.




No comments:

Post a Comment